Nasal Rinsing Nose Wash System Neti Pot Sinus Irrigation Sinuses Cleaner
100% Brand new and high quality!
Neti Pot is designed for people who have stuffy nose, allergy and sinus problems
With an exclusive design, it provides you with a simple and effective way to cleanse your nose and sinuses
Perfect for daily use and makes nasal rinsing really a breeze
A large hole for filling and cleaning, a sleek adapter that can comfortably fits all different sizes of noses, as well as a flat base and suitable size that allows convenient storage
Made of plastic and holds a generous 200 ml. (About 6.75 ounces)
Size: 13 x 10 x 5.5cm (about 5″ x 4″ x 2″)
Net Weight: 64g
Includes 1 Neti Pot
How to Use:
Before initial and after each use, wash the nasal pot.
- Wash your hands
- Fill pot with warm, soapy water
- Close cap and shake vigorously
- Open cap, drain and rinse completely
- Allow pot to dry thoroughly before capping and storing
Use only room temperature purified or distilled water in your pot for nasal wash.
- ½ to 1 teaspoon of salt to every 16 ounces (two cups) of warm water.
- Some prefer to add an additional ¼ teaspoon of baking soda, per cup, to the mixture.
- Lean over a sink, or a towel, or do this in the shower.
- Seal nostril with pot tip.
- Block the back of the throat by holding your breath and pressing your tongue to the roof of your mouth.
- You may need to tip your head slightly.
- Tip pot to empty water into nostril.
- Water and mucous will flow out the other nostril.